New Year, New Website: FREE Audit from Brick Technology
The festive season is a time for indulgence and, as this usually becomes OVERindulgence, the new year is traditionally a time for detoxing and returning to a state of health. While you're making your new year's resolutions to do this, make one to do the same for your website: a great place to start is with a free website audit from Brick Technology.
Our comprehensive website audits are designed to give you access to a number of facts and figures about your website and how well it is performing across various categories. Though covering an in-depth range of information, the PDF report is delivered without any jargon, giving you an instant overview of website performance. We identify and problems and offer proven, reliable ways to fix them.
Your personalised website report, delivered to you absolutely free and within minutes of your requesting it, includes detailed information regarding:
- Search Engine Ranking. Your request for a free website audit should include two keywords or phrases that are relevant to your business. Based on these keywords, we will identify and analyse how and where your website ranks on all of the major search engines
- Traffic. No matter how good your website looks and functions, it is useless unless there are plenty of visitors! Your website audit report will show how many people are visiting, where they originate from and how they interact with your website
- Social Media. Complete, seamless integration with social media is a crucial aspect of maintaining a successful online presence. Your current popularity on social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, will be clearly shown in your free website audit
- SEO. As search engines become more intelligent, a growing number of factors influence the visibility of your website. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) becomes increasingly complex but your report will help you to understand these factors and improve them
- Usability. A significant proportion of abandoned transactions are due to usability issues, particularly in relation to the website performing optimally across multiple devices. Find out how your site fares with our website audit report.
Your website audit, compiled and delivered absolutely free with compliments of Brick Technology, is just a few clicks away. Get ready for a new decade of online opportunities.